Go Back   Cinemagia Forum > Totul despre filme > Film in general

Old 09 May 2010, 19:50   #241
anne_
Junior

anne_

Edward Cole: I envy people who have faith, I just can't get my head around it.
Carter Chambers: Maybe because your head's in the way.

Carter Chambers: Edward, I've had baths that were deeper than you.

The Bucket List (2007)
anne_ is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 09 May 2010, 22:10   #242
MariaMona
Crazy Mama

MariaMona

"Bila jednom jedna zamlja (Once upon a time... there was a country)" (Underground)
Old 10 May 2010, 06:49   #243
Ipu
Discipolul Diavolului

Ipu

„Mulțumesc. (pauză de zece secunde) Iartă-mă.” (Hana-bi)

(Vezi aici, de la 2:50, cu mențiunea că traducerea lor e greșită și nu are legătură cu deznodământul filmului.)

Last edited by Ipu : 19 May 2010 at 11:38.
Ipu is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 12 May 2010, 15:07   #244
omudindulap
Long Distance Dreamer

omudindulap

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. (Barfly, 1987)

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. (Waking Life, 2001)

I feel like committing suicide, but I've got so many problems, that wouldn't solve them all.

She's so sexy. Look at her body language. All verbs! (Anything Else. 2003)

I'm single, available, with the soul of a black man. (Deconstructing Harry, 1997)
omudindulap is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 16 May 2010, 19:30   #245
gropitse
Guru

gropitse

Intrigant că nu a fost postat monologul de mai jos pînă acum.
Are-o tentă grotească? Probabil.. , însă felul în care personajul le simte și le transmite
le face speciale , pe mine m-au lăsat cu un zîmbet dulce-amărui.

Lt. Col. Frank Slade:
Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.
Pacino a luat Oscarul pentru acest rol în Scent Of A Woman.

Șarmantul Hopckins în Meet Joe Black :

William Parrish: L
ove is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived.
William Parrish:
I thought I was going to sneak away tonight. What a glorious night. Every face I see is a memory. It may not be a perfectly perfect memory. Sometimes we had our ups and downs. But we're all together, and you're mine for a night. And I'm going to break precedent and tell you my one candle wish: that you would have a life as lucky as mine, where you can wake up one morning and say, "I don't want anything more." Sixty-five years. Don't they go by in a blink?
gropitse is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 17 May 2010, 09:50   #246
MariaMona
Crazy Mama

MariaMona

Poate din cauza ca sunt prea lungi sa fie memorabile
Old 17 May 2010, 15:10   #247
gropitse
Guru

gropitse

nu cred ca are ceva lungimea , firul rosu oricum se intipareste in memorie ;-)
gropitse is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 17 May 2010, 20:47   #248
foxyroxy
Veteran

foxyroxy

''If you keep this up u'll turn up a bitch just like ur mother'' Lester din ''American Beauty''
foxyroxy is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 18 May 2010, 10:30   #249
MariaMona
Crazy Mama

MariaMona

Originally Posted by gropitse:
nu cred ca are ceva lungimea , firul rosu oricum se intipareste in memorie ;-)

Da, ideea, ai dreptate, dar mie mi-e greu sa imi amintesc exact din memorie un citat asa lung dintr-un film. Cel mai lung, pe care l-am memorat intentionat dupa ce l-am cautat intr-o biblie in engleza a fost cel din Pulp Fiction (m-a ajutat si faptul ca am vazut filmul foarte des): "And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon you" (am citat din memorie, dar nu sunt sigura ca finalul e exact )

Oricum, frumoase citatele date de tine.
Old 19 May 2010, 10:50   #250
foxyroxy
Veteran

foxyroxy

Eugene Simonet''And anyway for what it's worth i'm grading you for the effort not for the result''
'Trevor McKinney'I don't care about the grade .I just wanted to see if the world can really change''
Din filmul ''Pay it forward''
foxyroxy is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 10 Jul 2010, 11:54   #251
kisik
Novice

kisik

Airplane! (1980)

Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?
Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.
kisik is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 10 Jul 2010, 12:23   #252
SMC
Guru

SMC

What about...ARE YOU TALKING TO ME????

"I never lose - not really"
Jef Costello (Le Samourai)d de J.P.Melville
SMC is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 10 Jul 2010, 14:13   #253
ooo333
Guru

ooo333

They Called Him Machete...They fucked with the wrong mexican - Danny Trejo .
ooo333 is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 13 Jul 2010, 16:44   #254
mirkea
Junior

mirkea

- How do I get a hold of you?
- You just contact the mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky ... it's in the shape of a giant cock.

pure comedy gold

(Kick-Ass)
mirkea is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 15 Jul 2010, 19:26   #255
redmen
Old School Hollywood

redmen

Din Sopranos episodul Pine Barrens,discutie intre Paulie si Christopher:

Paulie : You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator.
Christopher : His house looked like shit.

Christopher : Russians? They're not all bad.
Paulie : How 'bout the Cuban Missile Crisis? Cocksuckers flew four nuclear missiles into Cuba, pointed them right at us.
Christopher : That was real? I saw that movie, I thought it was bullshit.
Old 19 Jul 2010, 17:47   #256
Alexa9793
Novice

Alexa9793

"Mai bine Marin decat submarin " (Nea Marin Miliardar)
"First rule is.....there is no rule" (The Karate Kid)
My daddy'll kick your daddy's ass all the way from here to China, Japan, wherever the hell you from and all up that Great Wall too.(Rush Hour)
Alexa9793 is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 22 Jul 2010, 10:33   #257
danonino
Guru

danonino

You lived to die another day.
Bond. James Bond.
danonino is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 23 Jul 2010, 15:39   #258
Federico
Snob Elitist

Federico

I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined our street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday. ( "American Beauty" )

Intelegerea profunzimii unei asemenea minunatii te poate scuti de muuult tumult sufletesc.
Federico is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 03 Aug 2010, 18:55   #259
Blondie
Junior

Blondie

Hey, Blondie!!!! You know what you are? Just a dirty son of a bitch !!!
(Tuco - Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo)

i'l be back
Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 12 Aug 2010, 15:58   #260
Floydman
Guru

Floydman

E' arrivato Zampano!