Go Back   Cinemagia Forum > Totul despre filme > Film in general

Closed Thread

Old 06 Jul 2005, 00:18   #61
Classy_Cojones
Novice

Classy_Cojones

what? no Mr. Blonde? no random tarantino quoting?

just a further fall, down the sewers of american "culture". oh look, there's eminem.

"bitter and cute"
Old 06 Jul 2005, 00:26   #62
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

No need to get all sparkling (fear not, there won't be any spanking). You've just reached the coke status, never again should you fear the shallowness of tap water.

Speaking of which, I'ma go to sleep. Your precious leaking had a most tremendous soporific effect. When I wake up, maybe I'll find on the pillow next to me the films you've made. I could show you mine, then.

It's a wrap.
Ambra Blu is offline   sendpm.gif
Old 06 Jul 2005, 00:31   #63
Classy_Cojones
Novice

Classy_Cojones

No baby it's not a wrap. It's a sexually confused kid, challenging my intellect in ways that...well, I just hope the rest of this forum sees what I'm seeing.

Obviously, daddy didn't love you.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 00:39   #64
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

Lolz. Now you're turning sour, my friend? Captatio benevolentiae? Let the forum see what I see? He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her? Ya know, it would be better if you just let the Anatomy Board decide which sort of ass you could be unless you run the risk of becoming an ass of sorts. Now that I've offered you a Christian story, could you please turn the other cheek? Thank you.

PS: I cannot help it. In your own words, what were the films you made about, I couldn't get it the first time.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 00:44   #65
mihai_t
Senior

mihai_t

Cojones dixit:
Quote:
Orice afirmatie agresiva care nu poate fi argumentata decat prin preferinte personale merita doar "So f*** what?" ca raspuns.

Credeam ce "preferintele personale" reprezinta insasi esenta "cinefiliei" (poti sa-i spui si "dragoste de filme", WTF, n'est ce pas?). Mai e un pic si-mi ceri sa-l bag si pe Frege in ecuatie ca sa-ti explic de ce cred ca Shintaro Katsu e genial. Liciteaza cineva cu Wittgenstein?
Si da, sunt frustrat. Si cu Cojones suntem doi.
mihai_t is offline   sendpm.gif
Old 06 Jul 2005, 00:44   #66
Classy_Cojones
Novice

Classy_Cojones

An ass of sorts. I like that, sounds sexual.

However, "what were the films you made about" doesn't even have the sexuality excuse. It's just bad english.

Still, bad english might be above eminem, so there's a chance that you have actually gone up a notch between posts. None of us could have hoped for more.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 00:47   #67
Classy_Cojones
Novice

Classy_Cojones

Originally Posted by mihai_t:
Cojones dixit:
Quote:
Orice afirmatie agresiva care nu poate fi argumentata decat prin preferinte personale merita doar "So f*** what?" ca raspuns.

Credeam ce "preferintele personale" reprezinta insasi esenta "cinefiliei" (poti sa-i spui si "dragoste de filme", WTF, n'est ce pas?). Mai e un pic si-mi ceri sa-l bag si pe Frege in ecuatie ca sa-ti explic de ce cred ca Shintaro Katsu e genial. Liciteaza cineva cu Wittgenstein?
Si da, sunt frustrat. Si cu Cojones suntem doi.

In discursul anumitor persoane de aici, preferintele personale au tendinta de a coincide cu pusul pumnului in gura , ceea ce suna destul de mult a "nu-mi inteleg preferintele personale, deci nu pot argumenta".

Btw, nu ma refeream la tine, nici in primul post nici acum.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 00:52   #68
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

Originally Posted by Classy_Cojones:
An ass of sorts. I like that, sounds sexual.

However, "what were the films you made about" doesn't even have the sexuality excuse. It's just bad english.

Still, bad english might be above eminem, so there's a chance that you have actually gone up a notch between posts. None of us could have hoped for more.

Lolz x 2. My bad. Odd word order. As for the rest, mihai_t deftly put it. Check out his last paragraph. But, beware, this shouldn't keep you from indulging yourself in counting the hairs on my ass.

However, what about the films you've made? 'cuz I sort of got this feeling you're beating around the bush. Oh, hell, yes, that bush.

PS: ag.ro, huh.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 01:05   #69
Classy_Cojones
Novice

Classy_Cojones

Haven't made any dear. Except for that one, but that was just acting. I had to act "mean and muscular". Go figure, that day making movies was easy as one two three.

Still, I can understand creation. And I can laugh at frustrated people.

And no, I'm not one. Just mean and amused.

Btw, the "beating around the bush" really does have "funny" potential. Only that here it was terribly misplaced.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 01:09   #70
Pitbull
Unlikely Messiah

Pitbull

Nu mai poate omu' nici sä doarmä pe lumea asta!
O DATA am bägat si eu cornu-n pernä opt ore cap-coadä, si când vin, ce väd? Särirä topicu' din tâtâni, si mai multe nu!
Ce-mi fäcusi, fata tatii cea de saispce milimetri? Trimisesi trei Boeing-uri numite "dupä" în W.T.C.-u' CineMagiei?
O vreme, am spicuit de prin mesaje cä sä räspund si coló, si dincoló, si dincoló... Da-i peste putintä. Asa cä voi conchide... (ups - voi "CONCLUZIONA", cum e acum trendy sä sä zicä!) cu citatul meu favorit (din cele de mai sus):

Originally Posted by gionloc:
lumea ta asa cum ti-o dicteaza ceilalti... care pot fi trambuline spre cer (nu in sens biblic)

Adevär gräiesc vouä: cinsteste pe trambulinul si pe trambulina ta, cäci cei ce vor da gres amarnic au s-o trambulineze!
A doua carte a Olimpiadelor, 20:06
Pitbull is offline   sendpm.gif
Old 06 Jul 2005, 01:29   #71
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

Still, I can understand creation. And I can laugh at frustrated people.

And no, I'm not one. Just mean and amused.

Motto: he who gets out at an earlier station is called coitus interruptus.

Apart from having a part in a hardcore bluey, I cannot think of any other acts one 'mean & muscular' dummy could perform in a film. But, what the hell, I take it as your attempt at self-irony.

Besides, you're so bad at being bad. You should put in a greater amount of effort. Altfel, esti ca un maxilar cu dinti de lapte care incearca sa ajunga la substanta aia despre care se zice ca este bogata in calciu. Cum to think of it, s-ar putea sa fi fost mai rapid decit cred eu, si sa fi ajuns deja acolo: ma uit numai cum ti s-au osificat glumitele, in aceeasi nota hai-sa-te-invat-engleza. Si, nu, beating around the bush este atit de wonderfully put (si propriu, si figurat, my dearest, ask Pitbull, he's a well-known translator) incit simt nevoia sa o repet, mai putin suculenta, usor imperativa, dureros de adevarata: begone in the woods, hide in the bushes. Come back a thousand movies later.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:27   #72
Classy_Cojones
Novice

Classy_Cojones

oh no. I have met a director. A female director with a thousand movies under her belt.

Regards, The Strangely Unashamed.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 10:49   #73
Airlight
Guru

Airlight

Send a message via Yahoo to Airlight
what fun.

si io filmam in timpul asta
Airlight is offline   sendpm.gif
Old 06 Jul 2005, 11:15   #74
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

oh no. I have met a director. A female director with a thousand movies under her belt.

Regards, The Strangely Unashamed.

Nay, there's something else dangling down my belly and I cannot do a thing to help you have a better understanding of it. As for your attempt at banter, I heard it all before and I could say it's anything but. Polish your skills if you really believe in the old sayin': "I have no words, my voice is in my sword". Otherwise, what can I say: to me you're more of a prick than a kick.

Mai cresti, puta. Mai vascularizeaza-te, cojones. And now it really is a wrap. You been measured and found not worthy.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 11:30   #75
Cinemania
Cinemaniac

Cinemania

Nu zayets, nu pogodi!
Old 06 Jul 2005, 11:31   #76
Nae
Dead Man Walking

Nae

Send a message via Yahoo to Nae
Except for that one, but that was just acting. I had to act "mean and muscular".

oh cojonica, you're a natural at this one.
keep up the good work boys.
Nae is offline   sendpm.gif
Old 06 Jul 2005, 11:54   #77
Cinemania
Cinemaniac

Cinemania

...s-a mai sparcait un topic...ce (ambra)mbureala (cojon)ica!!!
Old 06 Jul 2005, 14:46   #78
BeNnY
Guru

BeNnY

That's a fu cking wrap.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 16:16   #79
16mm
Veteran

16mm

Send a message via Yahoo to 16mm
mda. inchidem cortul circului?! cam tot atat de mare ca orgoliul palpitand al unei anumite persoane. nevermind. scuze pt eventuale provocari inutile. 't was never my intention, on the contrary.
Old 06 Jul 2005, 16:25   #80
Classy_Cojones
Novice

Classy_Cojones

you heartless little thing. you just deleted all that. that's 10 minutes worth of my ego you just ruined.