Go Back   Cinemagia Forum > Totul despre filme > Video/DVD

Old 09 May 2003, 19:51   #1
Amyd
Guru

Amyd

Hi-Fi & Multimedia

Vroiam sa va anunt ca de astazi este online site-ul revistei Hi-Fi & Multimedia, care pe langa articole si un mic concurs care cred ca o sa va intereseze ( :wink: ), are si un forum de discutii dedicat produselor din domeniul audio-video, desigur incluzand si partea de Home Theater.

Nu este inca prea populat, dar fiind pretty much unic in domeniu in Romania afaik, s-ar putea sa "decoleze" in viitor in ceva interesant. Apropo, nu e o concurenta pentru Cinemagia, fiind specializat pe partea de scule si amenajari, mai putin spre deloc pe partea de lansari de discuri sau comentarii despre filme. De altfel, prevedem in bila noastra de cristal ceva colaborari cu Cinemagia.ro pentru concursurile urmatoare...

Despre revista propriu-zisa, detalii la timpul potrivit.

Salutari,
Andrei
Amyd is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 10 May 2003, 12:57   #2
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

I'm glad it finally made it onto the net. Piece of advice: if in need to give your word power (the dictionary section) a boost, check out Barnes & Noble on-line Movie Glossary. Secondly, you might consider upgrading your site with some Flash-generated works. As it is at the time being, it downloads fast, but it looks rather "pauper". Anyways, it does look better than www.filmtools.com. Good luck!
Ambra Blu is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 12 May 2003, 09:43   #3
snatchro
Guru

snatchro

Send a message via MSN to snatchro Send a message via Yahoo to snatchro
Interesant. Sper ca si revista o sa fie la fel de interesanta.
Sper ca o sa-mi fac timp sa intru si pe acel forum. Cat despre concurs, ban la ban trage... Astept recenzii la produse Philips, pe care la noi in magazine le cauti cu lupa...
Multa bafta in continuare. S-ar putea sa aveti deja un cititor.
snatchro is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 13 May 2003, 10:02   #4
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

Hm, eu credeam ca pe site-ul asta o sa vorbeasca lumea de tipuri de pelicula, costuri, filtre, etc, chestii utile. In schimb, o mina de ingineri vorbesc de cabluri. Sad.
Old 13 May 2003, 14:34   #5
Amyd
Guru

Amyd

Care dintre cuvintele "Hi-Fi" si "Multimedia" ti-a sugerat "sorturi de pelicula"? :roll:

Salutari,
Andrei

P.S.: Daca ai "intrebari utile", le poti pune in forumul dedicat. O sa incercam sa-ti raspundem neinginereste, asa, pe intelesul tau. 8)
Old 13 May 2003, 14:52   #6
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

True, multimedia can arguably be distinguished from traditional motion pictures or movies both by the scale of the production (multimedia is usually smaller and less expensive) and by the possibility of audience interactivity or involvement (in which case, it is usually called interactive multimedia). Nonetheless, taking into account you graduated from a film school I thought you'd bring up the film stock issue.
Guess I was wrong.

As for your engineer-like explanations, I am afraid they are a little too much for me, and me playing dumb on the site it'll be like you on cinemagia trying to delve into matters surpassing data gathering and wireless equipment. Or, huh, like you trying to tell me a story. :cry:
Old 13 May 2003, 15:15   #7
Amyd
Guru

Amyd

Yes, I am sure your nearly-completed studies across the Danube have been a great asset in your quest to become a film-maker... and of course, combined with political sciences they made sure you know everything about telling stories and talking movies. But fear not, you'll always be an average Joe Blow to me, even when you try to wax lyrical about films...

Salutari,
Andrei
Old 14 May 2003, 09:02   #8
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

1. Good thing we got Google, this satisfies our thirst for voyeurism, doesn't it.

2. Average Joe Blow doesn't exist; no need to be stubborn, when stupidity and misinformation work just fine for you. I thought I gave you some info from Webster, pertaining to his issue. I even recommended you an anthropology book to read. In change, you directed me towards an artist's site, who goes by the name Average Joe Blow. Lame, you stupid fuck.

3. By the way, soon enuf I'll post my web-site onto the net: there you'll find some interesting stuff about myself and my works (kinky stuff, the sort you look up over the net). Huh, surprisingly enuf, they have something in common with literature and films. But I'm sure they're no match to your endless prattle about audio equipment.

5. When it comes to liberal arts academic classes/ courses, they have to be spelled using capitals; so, correct is Political Sciences. But how could a film editor know that?

6. Intrebare: daca tu esti bou, asta o face pe ma-ta vaca?