Old 06 Jul 2004, 14:22   #1
Galadriel_queen
Senior

Galadriel_queen

Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings RANDOMLY meet

Iata o creatie a mea. Genul: Umor.

Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings RANDOMLY meet

Chapter 1

There Will Be Strangers and Really Tall Ugly Guys Afoot.

"Harry I'm scared" Hermione whimpered "Hold my hand!"

"Alright, alright," Harry said as he willingly grabbed her hand

"That's not my hand THATS NOT MY HAND!!" Hermione screamed flapping her hands around like a loose hose.

Authors Note:

Oh! Hi there. Okay, so you’re probably wondering what the heck is going on yes? Just nod and smile. Alright, well anyways, Hermione, Harry, Ron and other people (as you will find out) from Harry Potter are wondering through random woods when :o They end up in some place that is in Lord of the Rings!!! Okay...that should be good for now. I will continue

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Harry apologized

"Hitting on my girl are you?" Ron yelled in anger as he leaped onto Harry's back and started hitting him. Noticing that this seemed to be failing he decided to go with an easier method and just kicked Harry's ass and waited till he fell on the ground to start pulling his hair.

"I'm not your girl!" Hermione insisted sternly before she watched Ron and Harry roll on the ground like idiots with pleasure.

And of course, Dumbledore simply stepped over the two and walked on as Hermione was on the ground finding this all quite amusing.

"Fools!" an anonymous (not to mention quite disturbingly ugly <ya know the kind that look like a chicken who was just strangled or something and then...ahem...>) man grabbed Ron and Harry pulling them to their feet.

"Kick him behind the knee! Not the ass!!!" he insisted "Now start over"

Hermione who had finally recovered from her fits of laughter butted in.

"Who are you" she said messing up her face, trying not to scream at the hideous man. But he noticed.

"I'm so sorry!" he apologized as he grabbed a mask and put it on so he looked like a normal old...ooooolld old old man. "My namith is Gandalf!

By now Dumbledore had come back realizing that if they killed each other he would be held responsible, and noticed the old Gandalf talking to them.

"Agh!!!" Dumbledore cried hitting Gandalf on the head with a stick like an Old lady hitting a burglar with a purse.

"Ow ow ow ow ow" Gandalf repeated

Harry, Hermione, and Ron stood there lifeless staring at the homicidal act. Then without consent started laughing when...

All of a sudden...TWO SMALL OBJECTS LUNGED FOR DUMBLEDORE!!! (ahhhh!)

Authors Note:

Who/what could it be?

Scurt? Stiu... am sa va tin in suspans pana la urmatoarea postare.
I amar prestar aen. The world has changed. Han mathon ne nen. I feel it in the water. Han mathon ne chae. I feel it in the Earth. A han noston ne wilith. I smell it in the air. Much that once was lost, for none now live who remember it.
Galadriel_queen is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 06 Jul 2004, 14:52   #2
Gaandalf
The White Rider

Gaandalf

Nicee! Chiar aveam chef de ceva lectura pe Forum. Dupa ce termini de postat tot - vreau shi io toata povestea intr-un fishier WORD - prin e-mail.
Keep up the guud work!
Old 06 Jul 2004, 19:14   #3
BeNnY
Guru

BeNnY

Are potential.
E ok. Arata-ne toata povestea
Old 06 Jul 2004, 22:02   #4
Sm�agol-Gollum
The One and Only Gollum

Sm�agol-Gollum

da...are potential
dar am o intrebare: dc ai ales ca personajele din HP sa vina in lumea lotr, shi nu pers din lotr sa intre in lumea HP?
Keep'am coming!!
Old 06 Jul 2004, 22:32   #5
Galadriel_queen
Senior

Galadriel_queen

hmmmm.... raspuns la intrebarea lui Smeagol-Gollum: Mi s-a parut k LOTR nu ar avea ce cauta in lumea HP, dar HP...
I amar prestar aen. The world has changed. Han mathon ne nen. I feel it in the water. Han mathon ne chae. I feel it in the Earth. A han noston ne wilith. I smell it in the air. Much that once was lost, for none now live who remember it.
Old 07 Jul 2004, 09:11   #6
Gaandalf
The White Rider

Gaandalf

Originally Posted by Galadriel_queen:
hmmmm.... raspuns la intrebarea lui Smeagol-Gollum: Mi s-a parut k LOTR nu ar avea ce cauta in lumea HP, dar HP...
i oficially luuuv you...
10x!
Old 07 Jul 2004, 15:02   #7
Galadriel_queen
Senior

Galadriel_queen

Dap... pai ce ar cauta Fratia Inelului la Hogwarts sau pin Hogsmeade? E aproape absurd... In schimb Harry si prietenii lui (cum sunt ei bagaciosi si curiosi) s-ar rataci pe undeva prin Middle Earth (din cauza lui Voldemort... Muhahahahaha! :lol
Old 07 Jul 2004, 19:15   #8
Pinky
Guru

Pinky

Good job! Mi-a placut mult... f amuzant. De-abia astept continuarea. Keep up the good work!
Old 07 Jul 2004, 20:37   #9
MinRep
Legend

MinRep

Send a message via Yahoo to MinRep
Dap... pai ce ar cauta Fratia Inelului la Hogwarts sau pin Hogsmeade? E aproape absurd...

Pai, nu cu cat e mai absurd cu atat e mai bine? Adica, e o parodie, totusi...
MinRep is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 07 Jul 2004, 21:46   #10
Sm�agol-Gollum
The One and Only Gollum

Sm�agol-Gollum

Dap... pai ce ar cauta Fratia Inelului la Hogwarts sau pin Hogsmeade? E aproape absurd... In schimb Harry si prietenii lui (cum sunt ei bagaciosi si curiosi) s-ar rataci pe undeva prin Middle Earth (din cauza lui Voldemort... Muhahahahaha! :lol

da......good answer! :happy: :happy: 10x!
keep up the good work!!!
Old 07 Jul 2004, 22:14   #11
Ionutz55
Guru

Ionutz55

Send a message via Yahoo to Ionutz55
astept urmatoarea parte
Old 08 Jul 2004, 13:50   #12
Galadriel_queen
Senior

Galadriel_queen

Ma bucur f mult k v-a placut si iata si capitolul al doilea:

Previously on: The gang meets Lord Of The Rings, Dumbledore was carelessly beating Gandalf with a stick when all of a sudden two small figures jumped him. WHO COULD IT BE!! Read next and FIND OUT!!!]

Chapter 2:

An Unfair (but amusing!) Fight.

Holy Cricket!" Hermione cried "Dumbledore is being attacked by two small figures!!"....

Te trio looked at each other for a moment as if crafting a plan together in their minds.

"I’ve got the popcorn!" Ron said suddenly

"I've got the drinks!" Harry added passing out the butterbears and sitting on the mysterious couch that came out of nowhere with the others.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Dumbledore cried as he ran in circles as the two small figures hit him on the head with their tiny fists as he did to Gandalf.

"Beat up our slave will you?" a small voice said with and Irish accent.

"Oy...” Ron added in the corner of his mouth "This could make a good movie"

"Hmm" Harry and Hermione nodded as they continued to watch and occasionally point and laugh.

An hour or so later Gandalf got bored watching this so he finally came forward and picked them up off of Dumbledore.

"That's enough now!" he spoke calmly.

"Thank you" Dumbledore said defiantly, wiping his coat with what little dignity he had (which was really nothing seeing as he had none to begin with :lol: )

"There's only one way to resolve this..." Gandalf continued. "Thumb war"

Harry, Hermione, and Ron froze.

"Dumbledore no!! You can't" Hermione screamed not leaving the couch.

Dumbledore looked over at Hermione. "Don't worry Hermione" he spoke softly as to calm Hermione "Alright Gandy the Candy..." he sneered "Bring it on!!!"

Oh no! Thumb war? ANYTHING BUT THAT!! What will happen next? Find out in... the next posting! P.S: Sorry it's so short!!
Old 08 Jul 2004, 21:26   #13
Sm�agol-Gollum
The One and Only Gollum

Sm�agol-Gollum

da...mishto!! buna treaba!
faina faza cu "gandy the candy" :lol: :lol:
aspetam cu nerabdare urmatorul capitol....
Old 09 Jul 2004, 08:51   #14
Gaandalf
The White Rider

Gaandalf

Oh no! Thumb war? ANYTHING BUT THAT!! What will happen next? Find out in... the next posting! P.S: Sorry it's so short!!
I think it's kindah coool being that short... I really enjoyed it ...
Old 09 Jul 2004, 11:03   #15
BeNnY
Guru

BeNnY

Misto Galadriel_Queen. Chiar mi-a placut, e buna! Continua!
Old 10 Jul 2004, 08:45   #16
WraIth
WitchKing of Angmar

WraIth

Send a message via Yahoo to WraIth
hai ca a fost buna......i like it ,i like it don't stop
Old 11 Jul 2004, 16:42   #17
Demona
your Worst Nightmare

Demona

Nu vreau sa jignesc pe nimeni, nu am citit toataaaaaaaa chestia aia ca nu am rabdare, poate daca o scot la imprimanta si acasa linistita(mult mai probabil), dar asa ca IDEE cum LOTR si HP meet...singura faza care chiar mi-a placut a fost cea din South Park, cand LOTR fans meet HP fans shi iese ceva de genu`:
LOTR Fans: "Hey guys, what are you playin`?"
HP Fans: "Harry Potter!"
LOTR Fans: "FAAAAAAGS!"

You can use that idea... Nu te opri, o sa o citesc shi eu shi o sa itzi spun parerea mea Galadriel... I bet its good!
Old 12 Jul 2004, 12:44   #18
Gaandalf
The White Rider

Gaandalf

Originally Posted by Demona:
Nu vreau sa jignesc pe nimeni, nu am citit toataaaaaaaa chestia aia ca nu am rabdare, poate daca o scot la imprimanta si acasa linistita(mult mai probabil), dar asa ca IDEE cum LOTR si HP meet...singura faza care chiar mi-a placut a fost cea din South Park, cand LOTR fans meet HP fans shi iese ceva de genu`:
LOTR Fans: "Hey guys, what are you playin`?"
HP Fans: "Harry Potter!"
LOTR Fans: "FAAAAAAGS!"

You can use that idea... Nu te opri, o sa o citesc shi eu shi o sa itzi spun parerea mea Galadriel... I bet its good!

Asta cred k a fost cea mai tare faza din tot sezonul 6 la South Park - am ras de m-am rupt - :lol:
Old 14 Jul 2004, 20:36   #19
Danica
Guru

Danica

am gasit pe site o parodie mortala la HP3 (HP3 in 15 min se numea )am mai trimis-o shi altora ..vroaim sa dau shi un link pe forum dar tipa care a scris-o a pus-o sub parola shi nu mai poate fi vazut ..din fericire am copiat-o intr-un notepad..shi vroaim sa o intreb pe Galadriel daca o pot posta aici ..ca e cam pe subiect..ash fi dat-o pe link dar v-am zis nu mai merge...so what do you say Galadrien?can i post it?
Old 14 Jul 2004, 22:14   #20
Galadriel_queen
Senior

Galadriel_queen

Da, bineinteles ca ai voie... cu cat mai multe parodii, cu atat mai bine :happy: