Go Back   Cinemagia Forum > Totul despre filme > Film in general

Old 24 Feb 2009, 05:53   #141
BJBlazkowicz
Junior

BJBlazkowicz

din banalul CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK, raspunsul lui Riddick, magulit ca-i solicitat sa salveze lumea:
Riddick: You said it's all circling the drain... the whole universe. Right?
Imam: That's right.
Riddick: Had to end sometime.

UNFORGIVEN
Little Bill: Sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man.
William Munny: Well he should`ve armed himself. . .he's decorated his saloon with my friend.
Little Bill: You`d be William Munny out of Missouri. . .killer of women and children.
William Munny: That`s right. l killed women and children. Killed just about everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And l`m here to kill you, Little Bill. For what you did to Ned.

girl: Then Little Bill hurt him so bad, he said who you was. He said how you was really William Munny out of Missouri. Little Bill said, ''The same who dynamited. . .the railroad in `69, killing women and children?" Ned said you done a lot worse. Said you was. . .more cold-blooded than Will Bonney. Said if he hurt Ned again. . .you`d come kill him like you killed the U.S. Marshal in `70.
William Munny: That didn`t scare Little Bill, did it?

Little Bill: l don`t deserve this. To die like this. l was building a house.
William Munny: Deserve`s got nothing to do with it.
Little Bill: l`ll see you in hell, William Munny.
William Munny: Yeah.

William Munny: lt`s a hell of a thing, killing a man. You take away all he`s got. . .and all he`ll ever have.
The Kid: l guess they had it coming.
William Munny: We all have it coming, Kid.

FIGHT CLUB
Narrator: Everything's a copy of a copy...of a copy.

-Tyler,..l want you to really listen to me.
-OK.
-My eyes are open.

Narrator: ...if l did have a tumour, l'd name it Marla. Marla. The scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if you could stop tonguing it. But you can't.

MONTY PHYTON AND THE HOLY GRAIL
King Arthur: I am your king!
Peasant: I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Peasant: How did you become king then?
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite...held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water...signifying, by divine providence, that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I'm your king!
Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis...for a system of government. Supreme executive power...derives from a mandate from the masses. Not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
King Arthur: Be quiet!
Peasant: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power...'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you.

knight: The Black Knight always triumphs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

THE THIN RED LINE
Welsh: Where's your spark now?

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON
Elizabeth Abbott: When I was nineteen, I attempted to become the first woman ever to swim the English Channel.
Benjamin: Really?
Elizabeth: But the current that day was so strong that...for every stroke I took, I was pushed back two. I was in the water for 32 hours. And when I was two miles from Calais, it started to rain. When I couldn't go any further, I stopped. I just stopped. And everybody asked me would I try again. Why wouldn't I? I never did. As a matter of fact, I've never done anything with my life after that.

ASSASINATION OF JESSE JAMES BY THE COWARD ROBERT REDFORD
Jesse: Have you ever considered suicide?
Charley: I can't say that I have. There's always something else I wanted to do. Or my predicaments changed, or I saw my hardships from a different slant; you know all what can happen. It never seemed respectable.
Jesse: I'll tell you one thing that's for certain. You won't mind dying once you've peeked over the other side. You'll no more wanna go back to your body than...you'd wanna spoon up your own puke.

MATRIX
little kid: There is no spoon.

STAR TREK GENERATIONS
Doctor Soran: I must return and continue a critical experiment on the Amargosa Star.
Picard: When our investigation is complete, you and your colleagues can return. Until then, there's nothing I can do.
Doctor Soran: Timing is crucial to my experiments. If it's not completed in 12 hours, years of research will be lost.
Picard: We're doing the best we can.
Doctor Soran: They say time is the fire in which we burn. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives. Right now, captain...my time is running out.

Data s-o prins de poanta:
Data: I get it! I get it!
Geordi: You get what?
Data: When you said to Riker: "The clown can stay, but the Ferengi in the gorilla suit has to go." During the Farpoint mission. You told a joke, and that was the punch line.
Geordi: That was seven years ago.
Data: I know. I just got it!
Old 24 Feb 2009, 16:59   #142
redmen
Old School Hollywood

redmen

If there's one thing I know, it's never to mess with mother nature, mother in-laws and, mother freaking Ukrainians. (The Italian Job)
Old 20 Mar 2009, 00:26   #143
buticut
Guru

buticut

Cataline Stone: I'm exhausted.
Ben Carpenter: Yeah, me too. But you know I'm really wired. What do you say I... take you home and eat your pussy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Un schimb de replici dintr-un film so bad,it's hilarious: Shark Attack 3: Megalodon
Old 11 Apr 2009, 03:13   #144
redmen
Old School Hollywood

redmen

The Godfather answers all of life's questions. What should I pack for my summer vacation? "Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

"You`ve Got Mail"
Old 15 Apr 2009, 01:39   #145
redmen
Old School Hollywood

redmen

The one and only ... Clint Eastwood.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.

When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!

All right now, I don't like violence, Mr. Wonderful whatever your name is. You better drop that blade, or you won't believe what happens next, even while it's happening.

Guess you didn't hear the lady....did ya boy?
Old 15 Apr 2009, 01:44   #146
redmen
Old School Hollywood

redmen

Una dintre replicile cele mai tari din "Blazing Saddles"

Hedy Lamarr : Men, you are about to embark on a great crusade to stamp out runaway decency in the west. Now you men will only be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.

Aaa ..That's *Hedley*!
Old 16 Apr 2009, 16:39   #147
redmen
Old School Hollywood

redmen

"I should never have switched from scotch to martinis."

De fapt nu o replica dintr`un film.Legenda spune ca astea au fost ultimele cuvinte ale lui Humphrey Bogart.
Old 16 Apr 2009, 16:41   #148
Liviu-
Film Dissection

Liviu-

"I collect blondes in bottles too" - Humphrey Bogart in The Big Sleep
Liviu- is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 17 Apr 2009, 08:40   #149
marcusARCUS
Guru

marcusARCUS

Replici misto din Fast and Furious 4:
[from trailer]
Dominic Toretto: Just like old times.
Campos: You're a lucky man.
Brian O'Conner: How's that?
Campos: You're still breathing!
Dominic Toretto: A real driver knows exactly what's in his car.
Dominic Toretto: [after killing Fenix] "Pussy"
Brian O'Conner: Hell No.
In the event that you find some certain sequences or ideas confusing,please bare in mind,that this is your fault,not ours.You will need to see the picture again and again,until you understand everything.Turn.
marcusARCUS is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 19 Apr 2009, 21:37   #150
miercuri
Guru

miercuri

Din Zoolander!

Quote:
Matilda: I became...
Hansel: What?
Matilda: Bulimic.
Derek Zoolander: You can read minds?
Quote:
Derek Zoolander: What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?
Mugatu: Derek, this is just a small...
Derek Zoolander: I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this!

Last edited by miercuri : 19 Apr 2009 at 21:39.
miercuri is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 20 Apr 2009, 15:00   #151
redmen
Old School Hollywood

redmen

Remember, you're fighting for this woman's honour, which is probably more than she ever did.

Dac sup
Old 30 May 2009, 22:11   #152
redmen
Old School Hollywood

redmen

Casablanca

Not an easy day to forget.I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.
Old 01 Jun 2009, 18:29   #153
Gospin
Comfortably numb

Gospin

Send a message via Yahoo to Gospin
Sometimes i look around and i realize, God left this place a long time ago...
(Blood Diamond)
Gospin is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 15 Jun 2009, 16:11   #154
Anita
Junior

Anita

"Can you see her? Her raped, beaten, broken body soaked in their urine, soaked in their semen, soaked in her blood, left to die. Can you see her? I want you to picture that little girl. Now imagine she's white." - Jake Brigance
(A time to Kill)
Old 22 Jun 2009, 07:46   #155
Cinemania
Cinemaniac

Cinemania

Frank Drebin: Oh, and one more thing... I faked every orgasm!
Old 24 Jun 2009, 13:47   #156
Rapture
Guru

Rapture

Send a message via Yahoo to Rapture
AMERICAN BEAUTY

Ricky Fitts: It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse, I know. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.

Lester Burnham: [narrating] I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

SWIMMING WITH SHARKS

" Look, I can appreciate this. I was young too, I felt just like you. Hated authority, hated all my bosses, thought they were full of **** . Look, it's like they say, if you're not a rebel by the age of 20, you got no heart, but if you haven't turned establishment by 30, you've got no brains. Because there are no story-book romances, no fairy-tale endings. So before you run out and change the world, ask yourself, "What do you really want?" "

"What, your job is unfair to you? Grow up, way it goes. People use you? Life's unfair? Grow up, way it goes. Your girlfriend doesn't love you? Tough **** way it goes. Your wife gets raped and shot, and they leave their unfinished beers...
[He begins to weep]
... their... their stinking longnecks just lying there on the gr - So be it. Way it goes."

"Life is not a movie. Good guys lose, everybody lies, and love... does not conquer all"

THE BIG KAHUNA

"Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth, well never mind, you will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they faded. In 20 years you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now, how much possibility was before you and how fabulous you really looked. Don't worry about the future or worry but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4 pm on some idle Tuesday. Do one thing everyday that scares you. Sing. Don't be reckless with other people's hearts; Don't put up with other people who are reckless with yours. Floss. Don't waste your time on jealously, sometimes you ahead, sometimes your behind. The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself. Remember compliments you receive; forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this tell me how. Keep your old love letters-Throw away your old bank statements. Stretch. Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives. Some of the most interesting 40 year olds still don't.Whatever you do don't congratulate yourself to much of bright yourself either. You choices are ½ chance- so are everybody else's. Enjoy you body, use it every way you can-Don't be afraid of it-or what other people think of it; It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own. Dance-even if you have nowhere to do it but in your own living room. Read the directions-even if you don't follow them. Do not read beauty magazine 'cause they'll make you feel ugly."

Phil Cooper: I'm saying you've already done plenty of things to regret, you just don't know what they are. It's when you discover them, when you see the folly in something you've done, and you wish that you had it do over, but you know you can't, because it's too late. So you pick that thing up, and carry it with you to remind you that life goes on, the world will spin without you, you really don't matter in the end. Then you will gain character, because honesty will reach out from inside and tattoo itself across your face

THE USUAL SUSPECTS

Verbal Kint (Keyser Soze) : The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist ; and like that *puff* he's gone!

----------------------------

Trebuie sa recunosc - Kevin Spacey a jucat in filme pe care nu le voi uita prea curand .

ok , nu-s toate replici da' citate sunt .

Last edited by Rapture : 24 Jun 2009 at 13:59.
Rapture is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 03 Jul 2009, 10:06   #157
ugotbloodonmysuit
Junior

ugotbloodonmysuit

Agent Smith - "Mister Anderson, I'm gonna enjoy watching you die"
ugotbloodonmysuit is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 03 Jul 2009, 15:31   #158
vicki
Senior

vicki

ROUNDERS

Mike McDermott: Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.
vicki is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 15 Jul 2009, 14:56   #159
Zian
Novice

Zian

" Scarface"

~Tony Montana~

~~ Say Hello To My Little Friend ~~~

"The Mask"

~~S-s-s-somebody Stop me~~

"300"

~~This Is Spartaaa~~~

of: Doar astea imi apar in minte,duc lipsa de concentrare acuma.Dupa un inceput de zi in traficul sufocat din Bucuresti si caldura,concentrarea este sub semnul intrebari.
Zian is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 20 Jul 2009, 16:21   #160
Monica_Mihai
Novice

Monica_Mihai

DEATH AT A FUNERAL:
Justin: You can't fight what we had together.
Martha: Justin, it was one night. It was a massive mistake. I was drunk out of my mind. You could have been a donkey!

Uncle Alfie: [on the roof, naked and high] Everything's so fucking green.

SNATCH:
Mullet: What the fuck are you doing, Ton?
Bullet Tooth Tony: I'm driving down the street with your head stuck in my window. What do you think I'm doing, you pen-ass?

Vinny: Wow! That's a great load off me mind. Now, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the fuck you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs of course!

Turkish: You show me how to control a wild fucking gypsy and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster.

Turkish: Well the rabbit gets fucked.
Tommy: [pauses] Proper fucked?
Turkish: Yes, before "Zee Germans" get there.

LOVE ACTUALLY:
If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around.
p.s: imi place umorul englezesc...
Monica_Mihai is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif