Go Back   Cinemagia Forum > Totul despre filme > Acum pe ecrane

Old 23 Aug 2009, 19:26   #21
Dragomara
Banned

Dragomara

Send a message via Yahoo to Dragomara
Cool Ideas are bulletproof!

m-am uitat şi eu ieri, asta ca să nu mor dezinformată! nu e genul meu de film, însă trebuie să recunoaştem faptul că are totuşi magia lui. mi-au plăcut politicul, realizarea, coloana sonoră şi evident morala. însă nu ştiu de ce simt eu că eu aş fi terminat-o altfel, probabil unde răzbunarea nu mă caracterizează, încă.

oricum mi-au plăcut la nebunie câteva replici:

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them... but you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it... ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man... A man that made me remember the Fifth of November. A man that I will never forget.

Evey Hammond: My father was a writer. You would've liked him. He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up.
V: A man after my own heart.
Dragomara is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif
Old 23 Aug 2009, 21:13   #22
Liviu-
Film Dissection

Liviu-

Si mie mi-au placut mult unele idei ale filmului, mai ales cele prezentate de tine. A doua chiar mi-a ramas in mine pentru ca sunt nascut pe 5 noiembrie
Liviu- is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif