Thread: About Dune
View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2010, 22:13   #27
gropitse
Guru

gropitse

există și un alt Dune,
THE FILM YOU WILL NEVER SEE de Alejandro Jodorowsky.
Detalii despre proiect, idei,personaje și altele.

Spune Jadorowsky : /I needed a precise script... I wanted to carry out film on paper before filming it... These days all films with special effect are done as that, but at the time this technique was not used. I wanted a draughtsman of comic strips who has the genius and the speed, who can be used as me as a camera and who gives at the same time a visual style... I was by chance with my second warrior: Jean Giraud alias Moebius (at the time he had not made Arzach, nor The Airtight Garage). I say to him: "If you accept this work, you must all give up and leave tomorrow with me to Los Angeles to speak with Douglas Trumbull (2001: A Space Odyssey)".

We collaborated and Giraud made 3000 drawings, all marvellous... The script of Dune, thanks to his talent, is a masterpiece./

/Me, I liked to fight for Dune. Almost all the battles were won, but the war was lost. The project was sabotaged in Hollywood. It was French and not American. Its message was not "enough Hollywood".Later, the visual aspect of Star Wars resembled our style/.

Alte amănunte despre film, cum arătau desenele lui Moebius , impresii etc, pot fi văzute în filmul experimental L'Univers d'Alexandro Jodorowsky.

Personal regret eșecul acestui proiect, pentru că Alejandro e interesant și unic în felul lui de a regiza , putea fi o bijuterie cinematografică .
gropitse is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif