View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2009, 10:42   #3
halebardul
Guru

halebardul

Send a message via Yahoo to halebardul
asta a fost si conceptia, sa fie filmat gen reality show.

plus: nu au replici scrise, stiu doar situatia pe care o joaca, si tot ce vorbesc acolo e improvizatie
plus: dureaza 30 de minute, nu clasicul 20, ceea ce uneori dauneaza ritmului.

interesant de citit despre show pe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curb_yo...sm#cite_note-4

trivia: un condamnat la moarte a fost eliberat pentru ca a aparut in film (de fapt, in materialul filmat nu in editul final) surprins intamplator pe un stadion, si astfel si-a demonstrat alibi-ul ca era la kilometri distanta de locul crimei. Ba a mai primit si despagubiri de 320.000 $.
In 2003 a man named Juan Catalan was arrested for a murder in Los Angeles. He repeatedly professed his innocence and asked to take a lie detector test, a request that the police denied. He also had an alibi: he swore that at the time of the murder he was at Dodger Stadium with his little girl, watching the Dodgers get creamed by the Braves, but his lawyer was unable to find him in any of the Dodger Vision or FOX footage he subpoenaed. However, he discovered that there was another source of crowd footage: "Curb Your Enthusiasm" had filmed at Dodger Stadium that night. Although Catalan did not make the final cut of the show, his lawyer was able to find him and his daughter in the outtakes, and determined from the timestamps on the tapes that Catalan could not have been the killer. When told that his show had released a wrongfully accused man from prison and a trial that could have led to the death penalty, Larry David commented, "I tell people that I've now done one decent thing in my life, albeit inadvertently."
Ce comédie!

Last edited by halebardul : 26 Mar 2009 at 10:57.
halebardul is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif