View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2004, 13:14   #25
Galadriel_queen
Senior

Galadriel_queen

Iata si urmatorul capitol:

Chapter 4, The Great Thumb War (hey, that rhymes!)

Hermione, Ron and Harry held hands tightly.

"What if DD breaks his THUMB?!" Hermione cried "Then his thumb will be broken!" and at this she broke into tears

(Authors Note: Dumbledore is now called DD ‘cuz I'm sick of typing Dumbledore.)

DD and Gandalf walked in circles never leaving each other's eyes. Gandalf raised his fist high as if about to pound something then punched forward with a thumbs up. DD simply waved his hand in a circle, then brought up a fist and pounded another thumbs up...right hand against right hand (this could be good).

"One" Gandalf growled daringly

"Two" DD continued still not leaving eyes

"three"

"FOUR!!"

"I DECLARE A THUMB WAR" they both screamed as their hands charged for each other. Their hands were now clawed within each other, nails digging into one another's skin. Thumbs straight up trying to lure each other to go down...but the real question was: whose thumb is stronger?!

Hermione continued to sob and occasionally let out a little "Oooh" in worry. The trio continued to watch, sweat dripping down their necks from the intensity. It was

JUST

TOO

MUCH!

Water was dripping down DD's forehead now, slowly, sliding, slithering down his pail wrinkled face. His nose scrunched up like a gargoyle, his lips at a growl, teeth clenched, arms bent. Gandalf in no better a state was also sweating, cloak damp with hairy sweat. (ewww I can't believe I wrote that!)Eyes now focused on the sweaty palms, the thumbs that could barely hold on.

"Wait a minute" Ron suddenly remarked, coming to his first intelligent realization. "What are we trying to resolve?"

Everyone stopped and looked at Ron realizing they had no clue. But Gandalf with his quick wit took advantage of the interruption and slammed DD's thumb under his.

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE! I WIN!!!"

Gandalf jumped into a victory dance

"Oh, I WIN! I win! I win, I win, I win. WINNER!" he said pointing to himself "LOSER" he screamed pointing to DD "LoOoHooHooHOoSERRRRRR!" He did the chicken dance a couple times then break danced around on his head a little more as DD crawled on the wet, cold dirt screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Having nothing better to do the Trio joined DD in screaming "NOOOOOOOO" until finally the two small figures finally spoke up.

"WAIT!!!" the one with brown curly hair cried as he wobbled over in front of them "What ARE we trying to resolve?"

"WAIIT!" Hermione repeated "Firstly, who Are YOU?"

Who are the two mysterious figures? What are Gandalf and DD trying to resolve? Find out in a couple of days on the next posting.

PS: I just realized that this is chapter 3, but 4 rhymes with war so...hey! Think about it: Which one's cooler: Logic, or rhymes?!?!

Yeah....I thought so.
I amar prestar aen. The world has changed. Han mathon ne nen. I feel it in the water. Han mathon ne chae. I feel it in the Earth. A han noston ne wilith. I smell it in the air. Much that once was lost, for none now live who remember it.
Galadriel_queen is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif