View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2004, 14:56   #13
Gaandalf
The White Rider

Gaandalf

"Jules: Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, because it don't belong to me."

"Jimmie Dimmick: I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, alright? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes out shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the expensive gourmet coffee because when I drink it I like to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the expensive coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger you have laying in my garage."

"Marsellus: No one needs to know about this except you, me and Mr. Soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain-rapist here."

"Marsellus: I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a nigger waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass."

Genial ... :o