Cinemagia Forum

Cinemagia Forum (https://www.cinemagia.ro/forum/index.php)
-   Animatie (https://www.cinemagia.ro/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   Ghiciţi animaţia după replică (https://www.cinemagia.ro/forum/showthread.php?t=95878)

paul_aramis 07 Sep 2009 16:20

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002)

altul la rând.

silent_one 08 Sep 2009 12:00

ca sa nu sedem degeaba, pun eu citat. din nou, usoara parfrazare din amintiri

"I have weapons you will not dare use. Fear rules man. While summoning all the dark powers, i will infest the spirit of man so that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. What havoc i'll raise. Turn brother against brother. Greed and avarice shall prevail. And those who will not hear my voice shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, i'll show him what distorted science can give birth to, i'll teach him to fly like the faeries and i'll give the ultimate answer to all his science can ask."
"While your powers die, mine will flourish. Man will never inherit my domain, for i am making man mine. He will understand and come to desire my magic. It is inevitable, you will see."

paul_aramis 08 Sep 2009 12:05

Ommadon în The flight of Dragons (1982). altul la rând.

I will not concieve defeat by this modern world. I will not retire to this fools paradise...I have weapons that you would not dare use. Fear rules man. By summoning all the dark powers, I will invest the spirit of man so he will use his science and logic to destroy himself...Turn brother against brother. Greed and avarice shall prevail. And those who will not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll trech man how to use his machines. I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll tech him to fly like a fairy. And I'll give the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again...While your powers die, mine will flourish! Man will not inherit my domain. I am making man mine!

silent_one 08 Sep 2009 12:09

wow... cat de aproape am fost :))

silent_one 08 Sep 2009 12:12

Darn it, I am an astronomer, not a doctor! I mean I am a doctor, but not that kind of doctor, I have a doctorate but that's not the same thing, you can't help people with a doctorate. You just sit here and you're useless!

paul_aramis 08 Sep 2009 12:17

Dr. Delbert Doppler în Treasure planet (2002)

silent_one 08 Sep 2009 12:21

"corectomundo", k sa il citez p jules
mai pune si tu :)

paul_aramis 08 Sep 2009 12:29

mi-e lene ...

silent_one 08 Sep 2009 16:19

"You tell me where my suit is woman! We are talking about the greater good!!"
"Greater good?! I am your wife! I'm the greatest good you are ever gonna see!"

paul_aramis 08 Sep 2009 18:49

The incredibles (2004):D

Ilila 09 Sep 2009 10:33

She brings home a sword. If you ask me she should've brought home a man!

silent_one 09 Sep 2009 11:12

To be or not to be? - Shakespeare
To do is to be. - Plato
To be is to do. - Aristotle
Scooby dooby do. - Sinatra
Yabba dabba do - Fred Flintstone
:P

silent_one 09 Sep 2009 11:32

Well, you know how men are... They think "no" means "yes" and "get lost" means "take me, I'm yours". Don't worry, shorty here can explain it to you later...

paul_aramis 09 Sep 2009 11:37

Megara în Hercules (1997)

Kramer 24 Oct 2009 21:26

"Okay, I think I know how to make this all go away. What happens when the whistle blows in five minutes? "

a durat prea mult pauza de la sectiunea asta...:)

Lili1982 25 Oct 2009 10:13

Parca e din Monsters Inc. ??

Astept confirmarea...

silent_one 25 Oct 2009 11:42

Originally Posted by Kramer:

"Okay, I think I know how to make this all go away. What happens when the whistle blows in five minutes? "

si continuarea :)

mike: ”i get a time out?”
randall: ”everyone goes to lunch!! which means the scare floor will be..... ???”
mike: ”painted???”
randall: ”empty!!!!! it will be empty you idiot!”

yap, monsters inc. , confirm eu ;)

next?

Lili1982 25 Oct 2009 19:17

Ok...atunci postez :)

"This is crazy. I finally meet my childhood hero and he's trying to kill us. What a joke."

Kramer 25 Oct 2009 19:24

Up?

Lili1982 26 Oct 2009 17:09

Da :D ... Baga replica !