View Single Post
Old 06 Jul 2013, 09:23   #7
Federico
Snob Elitist

Federico

Originally Posted by Twinsen:
progresie naturala .
I am against nature. I don't dig nature at all. I think nature is very unnatural. I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay.

T-San, revin cu gargara dupa incheierea votarii daca e sa mai zic ceva pe tema asta.

Dar inca o chestie deocamdata vizavi de problema realismului psihologic:

I think that Cassavetes is more about capturing an internal world than an external world. When I watched Chinese Bookie, I was much more interested in Gazzara’s frame of mind, what he might have been thinking, than whether the settings were realistic or not. This movie took place during Cassavetes’ time on earth, well and so what? I agree with Jerry in this sense, but if he was capturing realism it was in terms of emotional experience, and internal reality, than the documentation to the “T” of the characters’ surroundings.
Thank God too, because I hate those films that try to get all the superficial details right (i.e. historically based films that go over the top with “authenticity”), and it’s obvious that that was very important to the filmmaker. Boring.

Stiu ca e atit de excitant sa dai citate incit stau ceasurile in loc, dar na.