Thread: Cetateanul Kane
View Single Post
Old 24 Feb 2003, 15:26   #16
Ambra Blu
Banned

Ambra Blu

Looka yonder: our girl can carry a tune!
I did recognize the first part of your quote - even tho' I shouldn't: after all, Cassablanca is not a must-see for me but for ATF graduates. As for the second, I hafta confess I thought it was just you, trying to utter a meaningful sentence in English. My bad.

Well, hell, now a problem comes into play: when you wanna play smart, and are being very picky and have high expectations regarding the others, you'll also hafta be more considerate in what concerns your own postings. Once you use this academic manner of speech, make sure you do so properly at all times. Otherwise, you'll find someone to tell you quoting without proper reference is the shortest and most secure way to plagiarism. I'll just say you used that quote, without the proper quotation marks, only to impress. But, for the sake of your would-be academic pose, please use proper quotation format, such as MLA format. Ooops, I forgot, all you graduated from is a Romanian film-editing college. Well, being things as they are, you coulda used comas as in :"Hello. My name is Amyd and I stay amydst many a great persons who are happy enuf to fuck some correct spelling senses into me. My favorite past-time is hobby-collecting. I take great pleasures in memorizing shitloads of film-related infos, I'm interested in trivia and other trivial activities and I can recognize legendary historical figures. From time to time, I make it rhyme, and call it a joke. Even tho' my satege name is Amyd, I can also go by The Joker." (Amyd, 23).

As for slang, ya don't wanna hear me using slang words when I refer to you. I also read English as a Second Fucking Language. See ya, you lil' puto. 8)
Ambra Blu is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif