View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2009, 09:39   #246
corinka
Dancer in the Dark

corinka

Bravo, Buticut! Felicitari pentru premiu, minunat discurs!
Am terminat si eu proba 6, 3 si 5 le las pentru mai tarziu:

The nominees for best directing are:
Sofia Coppola
Corina
Steven Spielberg
Quentin Tarantino
Lars Von Trier
And the Oscar goes to… Corina!

Oh, am I dreaming or is it real?
Thank you, God, for this wonder You did tonight! It’s amazing!
I want to thank the Academy, first for placing me in such a select company, then for making history tonight by giving this award to a woman. Sofia, we are two pioneers and I hope we gave hope for other women who dare to choose a job dominated by men: film directing.
I want to thank the whole movie crew and especially to the gorgeous actors who accepted to involve in this movie: Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon, Maia Morgenstern, Uma Thurman, Kate Winslet, Robert de Niro, Steve Buscemi, Liam Neeson, Daniel Day-Lewis, Christian Bale. You were a source of inspiration and I respect you.
Also, I want to say hallo to all the Romanian people who are awake watching me: Papusica asta aurita nu e numai a mea, este a noastra!
I want to express my gratitude to my family for its support and to dedicate this award to the memory of a special man: my father, who taught me so many things and will always be in my heart!
And thank you all for sharing this wonderful night with me. Have a great party!

Vin si cu traducerea mai tarziu, daca este neaparat nevoie.

Era sa uit de haine: rochie lunga de seara, satin vernil, decoltata si accesorizata cu diamante (cercei si un colier, ceva in genul celui purtat de Penelope Cruz anul acesta la Oscar, dar nu la fel.)
corinka is offline   Reply With Quote sendpm.gif